We thank you for visiting our website. The safest method of handling your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you, in detail, about the use of your data when visiting our website.
Legal basis of processing
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A GDPR serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, processing shall be based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfilment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. f DSGVO. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You meet your requirements in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO and have given express consent to this,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data that has been processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, to provide information with regards to the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of the data if it was not collected from us and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored in our possession;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, according to art. 17 DSGVO, in so far as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you may contact the supervisor of your usual place of abode, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning them is contrary to the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-BER ) violates.
Right to information, right to rectification, blocking, deletion, opposition
Upon written request, we will inform you about the data stored about you by us. You also have the right to correct, block, object or delete this data. Such a request should be sent to our address given in the imprint of the website.
In so far as your personal data is compiled on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without stating a particular reason. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an email to our address stated in the imprint of the website is sufficient.
General collection of data
When you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this is stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- Names of the retrieved files
- Date and time of a call
- Name of your Internet service provider
- as well as the operating system and browser version of your device
If you send us an inquiry via the contact form, your details will be stored and processed by us from the request form, including the contact details you provided there for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing takes place according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. You can contradict this at any time, (right of withdrawal).
We send out newsletters with advertising information only with the consent of the recipient or on the basis of a legal permission. Registration for our newsletter is via a double-opt-in procedure: You will receive an email after signing up to confirm your registration. This confirmation is required to verify you as the owner of the email address. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the times of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. Likewise, further data that you have specified during the newsletter subscription will be saved. Your information, except the email address, we use only for personalizing the newsletter, including your name. You can cancel your subscription of the newsletter at any time. A link to cancel can be found in every newsletter email.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her data breaches the basic data protection regulation of the EU (DS-GVO).
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have access to a secure area on our website, secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to reveal your password to any third party.
Links to other websites
On individual pages or posts there is a voluntary comment function for users who want to give their opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment will be released after a positive review and will be published publicly on the page where the comment was sent. There is no entitlement to release a comment. The commenter must give a name and this may be a pseudonym. Likewise, the commenter must provide an email address. This is to inform him/ her about the status of their comment, especially if they have asked a question in the comment and are waiting for an answer. The email address will not be displayed publicly and will not be disclosed to third parties nor will it be evaluated manually. The IP address of the commenter is stored only in an anonymous form. The comment is saved permanently until it is deleted by you (or an administrator). Your email address will be saved for the purpose of sending you a notification in case of a reply to your comment. Any other comments you provide will be posted to the comment itself, if you specify it. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
This website uses SSL, (Secure Socket Layer), encryption to transfer data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we incorporate in our website. SSL transmits data in encrypted form. The data cannot be changed and the sender can be identified. They recognize the presence of SSL encryption by prefixing the text "https" with the address of the web page that they contact in the browser.
References to third party websites
References to third party websites in the form of so-called links or links that are offered on this website. Only when you click on such a link, data is transmitted to the link destination. This is technically necessary. In particular, the data transmitted is: your IP address, the time you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data transferred to the link destination, do not click on the link.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. Then a so-called opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
We safeguard our website and other IT systems by appropriate technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised distribution of your data. However, complete protection against all dangers is practically impossible, despite every care being taken. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by email, we recommend that you send confidential information by post.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our:
data protection commissioner, email@example.com.